2013年9月1日 星期日

Roxette / Listen to Your Heart傾聽你的心

Roxette / Listen to Your Heart傾聽你的心

2009/08/18 23:14
Roxette / Listen to Your Heart 傾聽你的心
I know there's something in the wake of your smile.
(有某些東西隨著你的笑容而浮現)
I get a notion from the look in your eyes, yea.
(你的眼神讓我得到啟示)
You've built a love but that love falls apart.
(你粉碎自己築起的愛)
Your little piece of heaven turns too dark.
(你那小小天堂也變得黑暗)
Listen to your heart
(傾聽你的心)
When he's calling for you.(當他呼喚著你)
Listen to your heart
(傾聽你的心)
There's nothing else you can do.
(你再也無計可施)
I don't know where you're going
(我不知道你要何去何從)
And I don't know why,
(也不知道原因)
But listen to your heart(傾聽你的心)
Before you tell him goodbye.
(在你向他道別之前)
Sometimes you wonder if this fight is worthwhile.
(有時候你會懷疑一切是否值得)
The precious moments are all lost in the tide, yea.
(那珍貴的時刻早煙消雲散)
They're swept away and nothing is what is seems,
(不留痕跡的被帶走)
The feeling of belonging to your dreams.
(那些你夢中的感覺,都慢慢離去)
And there are voices that want to be heard.
(有些聲音想被聽見)
So much to mention but you can't find the words.
(有話想說卻辭窮)
The scent of magic,
(神奇的氣味)
The beauty that's been
(曾經的美麗)
When love was wilder than the wind.
(那些比風更寬闊的愛情)

沒有留言: